Tuesday, January 6, 2009

8 years


its been 8 years today since we got married. a beautiful summer day in 2001.
what a day. it was the best day of my life.
it seems such a long time ago that we got married, we have done so much in that time :: new house:: 2 children :: overseas trips :: and many many experiences with all that we have done it seems to be a long time ago. we have both grown over this time. john is very good for me whilst he will sit quietly and be my rock always supporting and encouraging he is also good at encouraging me to take risks and try new things that take me out of my comfort zone.
we are different people john loves to be busy and active and be around people, i also love that but also need time out to read a book or sit quietly. we are both able to do what we need with love and respect and i think this is why it works.
we have had a rough trot last year so i am glad its the start of a new year.happy anniversary john.
i love you

No comments: