Monday, August 31, 2009

a new month


after a hard session at the gym this morning, i realised that i can move on and appreciate what i have around me.

after reading this great blog and Julia's recording 30 days of gratitude it got me thinking....
for the month of September i would like to do a 30 days of something.....
to focus me on whats good around me, what makes me smile and laugh and whats important.

now to sum it up in a few words....

30 days of ....... (I'll get back to you tomorrow on that one)

oh and sorry for the dreary post yesterday but i feel a lot better now i have written it down, thanks.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julia said...

I'm happy to have inspired you to focus on the good things in your life. Like me, I'm sure you'll find there's lots around when you start paying attention. Mostly small things - but they add up to make a happy life & family. Good luck! J x

Nic said...

I've joined you both! I am doing a month of Change! We certainly need it around here - a little attitude adjustment, waiting to here what you are going to do. Thanks for the inspiration!! NIc