Tuesday, June 1, 2010

to remember



whilst walking through Kyneton on the weekend, we stumbled upon this great little shop.
they had some great gifts, jewellery and clothes.....
my good friend Nic bought me a great birthday present and i treated myself to this ....
a gorgeous necklace. one one side a pattern and the other a word.... i chose 'REMEMBER'. the girl that makes them, makes no profit from them, as she gives it all to an orphanage in Africa.
i have worn in a couple of times this week.
as i wear it i remember

:: remember to live in the moment

:: remember to be kind to myself

:: remember to stop and enjoy the little things that bypass us so quickly

::remember to love

::remember to laugh

::remember to do the things that fill me up to make me the person i want to be

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julia said...

Wow, what a great idea. You've inspired me to find a daily reminder as well. Before you know it you'll be the best version of yourself most days. Actually, I think you're a pretty good version of yourself right now. I love what you are wanting to remember. Thanks for the inspiration. x