Wednesday, July 16, 2008

going backwards to move forward

i have just downloaded a heap of photos from 2008.
i feel that i need to go back over this year to move forward.
we have had a really busy year, and i feel that i haven't given my all to my boys. some days are great, others not so and i guess as all mums we have that incredible feeling of guilt. i am hoping that this blog will not only be a journey for me and my life, well being and creativity but also a memoir for my boys of all the things we do as well as milestones. we have had some wonderful experiences this year and i would like to go back in time and blog these.
it might also be my analness that i need to start from the beginning !!! so i hope i am not going to bore you as i go back in time and recreate some posts of the first 6 months of 2008.

No comments: