Thursday, July 10, 2008

inspiration

all of a sudden i feel it necessary to write a list of all the things i need to do , want to do, and inspire to do to help my family, me, my life, the environment, my children's educational and emotional and social well being and my own and my husbands.
2008 seems to have thrown many challenges at me personally but i think i am coming into a space where there is a little clearing and i am starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel.
after spending time with friends i have all these grand ideas and plans of what i want to do, what i need to do. but then it stops. i need to get a big board and write them all down, have them on display near my computer and tick them off.
  • magnetic buttons -
  • cards, create samples to take to shops, display on the Internet
  • save money
  • grow veggie garden
  • become a little more environmentally aware
  • slower pace - stop and smell the roses
  • more cooking
  • more sustainable living - veggies, use for us etc
  • fitness
  • games
  • fun
  • laughter
  • new experiences for the boys
  • sewing
  • reading
  • and the list goes on.......

No comments: